ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Jacket Calgary Hood Down Olive with Warm Removable Trespass Men's 6IWOZWP
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Stand Jacket Leather Men's Hzqm109 brown Collar Chouyatou Vintage Pu 7FcEaUwqw
- Tops Warm Print Blouses Long Coat Sweater Sleeve Letter Women's Jacket Sweatshirt Hooded Hoodie Pullover Fashion Crewneck Shirt Autumn White Loose Bestow Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Leather Pu Chouyatou Men's Vintage Collar Stand brown Jacket Rzqm888 qxFSwx Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Tops Hoodie Sleeve Sweater Jacket Crewneck Blouses Pullover Warm Long White Coat Fashion Autumn Letter Women's Hooded Bestow Shirt Loose Print Sweatshirt