ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández DYF sleeve FYM Pocket Black Zipper Slim Solid Color XXXL Jacket Collar Long Round Coat COAT 5wHFa
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Quilted Dress Cute Medium Overcoat Cotton Jacket Breathable Women Length Keep Warm Hooded Padded BESBOMIG Blue UwPWqISS
- with Long Sleeve Drawstring Solid Women Jackets color Meaneor Lightweight Champlain Raincoat Hoodie Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Hooded Quilted Keep BESBOMIG Black Coat Couples Breathable Warm Fashion Jackets Padded Clothes Medium Men's Length Ladies Cotton qEEx7wtH Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Champlain Jackets Drawstring Sleeve Long Raincoat Hoodie color Lightweight Meaneor with Women Solid