ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández men's Outdoor HHY cultivation warm short jacket down self hooded style XL blue 0dqdUg
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico amp;S Faux Length Lined Mid 1 Hood M amp;W Women's Parka With Fur Jacket dFwXCgqRx
- Drape Three Casual Blouse Top Solid Wrap Blue Front Women DAYSEVENTH Quarter Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
amp;W Jacket Length Mid M 2 With Hood Women's amp;S Faux Parka Lined Fur nB148R Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Solid Three Blue Women Drape Blouse Top DAYSEVENTH Wrap Quarter Front Casual