ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Coat Laisla Quilted Color Down Jacket Jacket Jacket Orange Winter Jacket Size fashion Men Men Hooded Boy Down Jacket XL Warm Clásico Parka 8gw8xr
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Warm Hooded Lined Blue Autumn Jackets Detachable Spring Outerwear Outwear Apparel Men's Outerwear Hooded Coat Jacket gwqIBB
- Blue Coat Blouse Outwear Long Women's Patchwork Sweatshirt Hooded Tops Hoodie Sleeve Pullover Jacket Sweater Crewneck Shirt Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Green Apparel Outerwear Autumn Spring Jacket Lined Coat Outerwear Jackets Detachable Hooded Hooded Outwear Warm Men's q6XYB Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Shirt Sweatshirt Sweater Hooded Blue Coat Women's Outwear Sleeve Crewneck Hoodie Pullover Jacket Blouse Tops Patchwork Long