ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Trench BoBoLily Men's Winter Long Parka Khaki Down Slim Coat Coat Coat Collar Sleeve Short Fit Classic Turn Casual Jacket YTYrwnqdv
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico EnergyMen Hoodie Jacket Down Comfort Stitching Coat Pockets Thickening Hood Khaki with RrRq7
- Outwear Tops Crewneck Pullover Blue Blouse Jacket Coat Sweatshirt Hooded Sweater Hoodie Sleeve Patchwork Long Women's Shirt Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
EnergyMen Fitted Cotton Overcoat Straps Trench Stylish Cotton 1 Coat r4RqraI Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Blouse Hoodie Hooded Outwear Pullover Tops Long Women's Coat Patchwork Shirt Sleeve Jacket Sweatshirt Sweater Blue Crewneck