ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Fit Jacket XINHEO Stand Warm Long Collar Sleeve Men White Solid Zips Puffer 8qxvAF8f
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Wrap Wild Breasted Loose MogogoWomen Green Open Solid Double Coat Front Army Color qanFT8Zf
- Hooded Romper Blue Outerwear Winter Snowsuit Cherry 48 Jacket 6 Warm Thick Months Sky Down Puffer Baby Jumpsuit Happy Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Pocket Curvy Mid Premium MogogoWomen Overcoat Blue Autumn Long Dark Denim Outwear 6wpqqR Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Blue Outerwear Happy Jacket Jumpsuit 6 Hooded 48 Cherry Thick Romper Warm Puffer Baby Months Down Sky Winter Snowsuit