ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Detachable Jacket Plus Fashion Coat Apparel Down Winter Jacket Hat Warm Casual Huixin Schwarz Thickened Men's UZTAxA8
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Hooded Men's Overcoat Fit Vest Vest Fashion Slim Jackets Paternity Outerwear Hooded Camouflage Coat Coat Men's Down Grau Lannister xtwIS4Cqx
- Front Loose Sleeve Plus Down Drape Casual Sweater Open Womens Long Button Blue Tops Cardigan DOLDOA Fashion Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Camouflage Paternity Coat Slim Outerwear Hooded Fit Men's Lannister Fashion Down Marineblau Vest Vest Men's Overcoat Coat Jackets Hooded F65C0wqx Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
DOLDOA Button Sleeve Loose Fashion Plus Tops Down Front Womens Cardigan Casual Blue Sweater Long Open Drape