ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Climbing Men's Warm Outdoor Jacket Hooded Red Outerwear Coat Tops Ski Waterproof Wine Arxtq0wA
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Khaki Fur Winter Black Short Ladies Gray Green Red White Luxury Beige Pink Watermelon Jacket TUDUZ Wine Outerwear Womens Orange Hooded Coat Solid Warm Faux Red Parka Ew8Uqf
- Sweater Long Jacket Women's Shirt Tops Outwear Blouse Pullover Hoodie Hooded Blue Coat Sleeve Patchwork Sweatshirt Crewneck Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Fur White Outerwear Black Solid TUDUZ Wine Womens Red Winter Khaki Coat Luxury Beige Short Gray White Jacket Pink Hooded Green Faux Warm Parka Orange Ladies OAwrxAEqaS Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Crewneck Shirt Tops Jacket Hooded Blue Patchwork Hoodie Pullover Blouse Sweater Outwear Coat Sleeve Long Women's Sweatshirt