ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Warm Laisla Coat Down Sleeve Men's Hoodie Outerwear Clásico Navy Drawstring with Long Winter Side Coat Tops Boy fashion Pockets qnBtYBrS
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Y Pants Women R Waterproof Zipper Coat DYF Ski JACKETS FYM Windproof Men Jacket Warm Yellow Size Suit qS0U6fxw
- Sweater Hoodie Loose Sleeve Warm Crewneck Sweatshirt Long White Bestow Print Women's Pullover Hooded Shirt Letter Blouses Autumn Tops Fashion Coat Jacket Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Zipper Ski Waterproof Jacket Black Windproof Women Men DYF Coat JACKETS Pants FYM Warm PwqAT4q Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Tops Letter Blouses Sweatshirt Fashion Hooded Warm Shirt Crewneck Sweater Bestow Pullover Print Jacket Hoodie Women's White Autumn Sleeve Coat Loose Long