ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Jackets Packable Grey Collar Coat Slim Winter Lightweight Down Hood Padded Outerwear Men Bubble Jacket Hooded Quilted Mens Filled Puffer Fit Down Jacket For Bubble Jackets Puffa With Stand Coats Warm CXxwaAq
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico HZCX Packable Quilted Jackets Navy Weight Grey Men's Light FASHION Reversable Down Zipper Xwq6rIX
- Warm Knitted Womens Lantern Tops Fashion Loosen Neck Sleeve Long Solid Round Green DOLDOA Sweater Blouse Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Jackets Weight HZCX Quilted Light FASHION Packable KHAKI Men's Reversable Zipper Down RED TqzrTtOxwH Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Sweater Long Warm DOLDOA Womens Blouse Round Neck Fashion Sleeve Solid Tops Knitted Lantern Green Loosen