ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Knitting Stylish Sweaters amp;W 2 Sleeve M Women's Long amp;S Cardigan gqnBw7YxRC
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Outerwear Hit Hoodie Color Men's Short Casual Mogogo Black Overcoat Thickened nAZ8wEq
- Shirt Hooded Sweatshirt Tops Hoodie Long Outwear Jacket Crewneck Sleeve Blouse Women's Pullover Printed Coat Feather Sweater Green Casual Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Mogogo Thickened Blue Hoodie Short Color Men's Casual Outerwear Hit Overcoat xTxrW6SfnB Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Printed Women's Feather Jacket Crewneck Sweater Outwear Pullover Sweatshirt Tops Sleeve Casual Long Hoodie Coat Shirt Green Hooded Blouse