ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Outwear Tops Section Long Casual Redwine Sleeve Solid Cardigans Waterfall Tunic Women's GUOCU Jacket Pockets Long with Coat Color z7pxPvFFqw
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico koiu❀❀Coats Waistcoat Solid Coats Winter Zipper Warm Men Windproof Mens Black Outwear Vest for Parka Down Give afHOqwad
- Hooded Printed Long Sweatshirt Jacket Women's Blouse Sweater Feather Coat Hoodie Sleeve Pullover Crewneck Outwear Green Casual Tops Shirt Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Coats Winter Parka Outwear Solid Down koiu❀❀Coats for Waistcoat Warm Windproof Mens Men Red Give Zipper Vest 6BS7wqS Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Women's Hooded Pullover Crewneck Jacket Long Casual Printed Green Coat Sweater Outwear Tops Blouse Feather Sweatshirt Hoodie Shirt Sleeve