ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández 3XL Black Size Regular Coat Polypropylene Sleeve Polyester Plus Simple Padded Vintage Long Women'S Black Solid Hooded ZHUDJ wZqn01H6H
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Simple Long Thick Wool Solid Cotton Polyester Fall Sleeves Women's Cardigan Neck Winter Print Casual Xuanku Long V Green elastic Daily Micro Bt7fvYT
- Children Cotton Light Unisex Brown BESBOMIG Zipper Children Outdoor Coat Outerwear Jacket Clothes Hooded Winter Fashion Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Cotton Fall Casual Wool Blue Sleeves Polyester Cardigan Neck Micro V elastic Solid Thick Long Navy Winter Long Daily Xuanku Print Women's Simple 7Zqw7O5 Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Outerwear Cotton Fashion Zipper Winter Children Coat Light Brown Jacket Children Hooded Outdoor Clothes Unisex BESBOMIG